The fin-tech industry is booming and so is the next company. With more then 3000 employees worldwide and 200 in Israel they are changing what we now anout accounting.
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- achine Learning/Data Science languages, tools, and frameworks (e.g., Spark, Scala, Python, R, SQL, SkLearn, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, Java).
- Machine learning techniques (e.g., classification, regression, and clustering) and principles (e.g., training, validation, and testing).
- Data query and data processing tools/systems (e.g., relational, NoSQL, stream processing).
- Distributed computing systems and related technologies (e.g., Spark / Flink / Flume, Hive).
- Cloud technologies, in particular AWS.
- DevOps concepts (e.g., CICD).
- Software container technology (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)